Monday, August 25, 2008

Patch Designs

At last weeks Longhouse the children of the Chief's and the Assistant Chief's were asked to select the winners for this years patch designs. What a great thing it is to work with your child to create a design that will be turned into a patch that will be worn by all of the kids in the program.
This year the Papoose will have three new patch's, designed just for us. The Train Ride, The Fishing Event and The Christmas Party. We had these events last year but did not have patch's, so this year I am very excited to see patch's.
And I am really happy that one of our own kids, my son, William, had one of his designs picked. Even more exciting, Will had two of his designs chosen. The Christmas Party and The Fishing Event. I am very proud of Will and the work that he did.
And I am really proud of all of the kids that turned in a design.

No comments: